Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Book Reports

The students chose books this week from my classroom shelves.  They have a book report to present next Wednesday.  They also have a display assignment due on Thursday of next week that relates to their books.  The 7th graders are doing a character map that includes 8 adjectives.  The 8th graders are constructing a WANTED poster for a character in their book.  I plan on hanging these out in the hall beside my room as soon as I grade them.  Come down and look at them if you get the chance!  I am anxious to see them.  I know I have some very creative students, so I am anticipating great projects!

2 comments:

parker's granny said...

I love books! I may just do a book report too!!!!

House Queen said...

Come on down Mrs. Delilah! We would love to hear your report and see your project on our wall!!! I plan on doing one myself!