Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Dreams...

This weather has been so great!   The students have been gazing out the windows looking at the wonderful sunshine.   I know they are having dreams of basketball games, walking with their friends, baseball, softball, wooden swing sets, sitting in the sun...and many other great Springtime activities.   I have those same dreams.   However, we must put them on hold until after school because we are reviewing extra hard for this TCAP test.   This is an important year, as the test score they make will actually be averaged in to their final grade on their report card!   This is the first time ever for this!   We are excited about it because this means you will get to see the scores THIS SCHOOL YEAR!   So, it is extra important the students take this seriously, study hard, and TRY THEIR VERY BEST!!!!   I know that they have learned it...they just have to put it to good use!   So, until a few more weeks...let's change our DREAMS to ....I DREAM I get an EXCELLENT score on the TCAP test!   DREAMS DO COME TRUE!

No comments: