I first want to apologize to all of my students and the parents for my blogging absence. I have, as most of you know, been dealing with illness with my mom for several months now and I have had to let somethings in my life go on break. I am ready to start back on my school blog and hope to keep you updated better throughout the rest of the year!
We are still learning all of the necessary skills that are required in our standards. We are practicing these skills more than ever now as we are gearing up for the TCAP test in April. Remember, that this will be the first year ever that this test grade will count toward the overall grade on the report card! So, it is more important than ever to TRY YOUR VERY BEST to SHOW WHAT YOU KNOW on that test! I know my students will do great! They are a smart group of students!
We continue to have spelling tests every Friday and vocabulary quizzes every Wednesday...so studying for these is a very important thing to remember! Also, we have book assignments that count as test grades that should be worked on during the 9 weeks. There will be 3 due by the end of this 9 week grading period.
If you ever have any questions, feel free to contact me by email: dowdym1@k12tn.net or call the school at 864-3496 during my planning time at 2:00. Also, I can be reached at home at 864-7482.
Check back often for upcoming giveaways!




No comments:
Post a Comment