
Hard at work...
We have had a great deal going on in the room this week. On Monday, students spent time looking through magazines for words that stood out to them in some way. They gathered a large collection of their favorite words and a few pictures as well. They have a project coming up where they will put these words to use. Stay tuned for pictures when the projects are completed!As I mentioned yesterday, we used The Cat In The Hat book to help us identify and analyze the elements of plot. Today, they were put in groups to check over their observations, compare thoughts, and determine the correct responses. They worked very well on this assignment and I hope they have a better understanding of how to identify these important element in any story.
** Congrats to the 2 lucky 7th graders that received extra credit for reading my blog yesterday!**
It just goes to show you that taking the time to READ things...really can pay off!



2 comments:
Mrs. Dowdy that was soooooooo cool. I had alot of making them poems.
Mrs. Dowdy that was soooooooo cool. I had alot of making them poems.
Post a Comment