I wanted to inform you that I have Sara Beth Reagan as a student teacher in my room. She began on Monday, August 31, 2009 and will be in our room until our fall break. Therefore, her last day with us will be on October 9, 2009. I asked Sara Beth to write a little something to introduce herself to you. This is what she had to say:
-My name is Sara Beth Reagan and I am a student teacher from TTU. I am looking forward to working with the students in Mrs. Dowdy's class. My major is secondary education-English, which means I will be certified to teach English in 7-12th grades. I love to read and write. I will most likely get my master's degree in library science because of my love of books. A few of my other hobbies are singing and fishing. If you have any question, feel free to contact me at sbreagan21@tntech.edu.-
I look forward to having Sara Beth in my room and am excited to have her work with me in helping your child learn the skills needed to master the new standards!



1 comment:
on friday, that was her last day
Post a Comment